|We believe . . .
- The Scriptures are the infallible and authoritative Word of God, without error, given for the purpose of directing man to salvation.
- God The Father is the Creator of heaven and earth; the Sustainer of all things. There is but one God; infinite, eternal, and perfect in holiness, truth and love.
- The Triune God consists: of the Father, the Son, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. They are coexistent, co-eternal and co-equal.
- The Son, Jesus, was supernaturally conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and was without sin. He was the vicarious Sacrifice of the sin of all mankind through His death on the cross. He arose from the dead in His own glorified body, appeared to many, ascended into Heaven, and will return to earth in power and glory. He is now the Head of His Body, the Church. The Holy Spirit convicts the world of sins, righteousness and judgment, unites man to Jesus Christ in faith, brings about the New Birth, and dwells within the believer enabling him to grow in sanctification and righteousness and become a gift of God to the Church.
- The Baptism Of The Holy Spirit is available to all who believe in Jesus Christ and will totally surrender their lives to the complete, perfect will of God.
- The Gifts of The Holy Spirit: word of knowledge, wisdom, faith, healing, working of miracles, prophecy, discernment of spirits, tongues and the interpretation of tongues are available through the Holy Spirit and are for the Church today!
- Man was created in the image and likeness of God. Through the original sin of Adam and Eve, mankind has fallen from God and become sinful in nature, He is totally incapable of returning to God in himself, and is lost without hope apart from the Salvation of Jesus Christ.
- Salvation is the gift of God through the grace and faith of Jesus Christ. There is no other Name, except that of Jesus Christ, by which men may be saved. By turning from sin to repentance and trusting in Christ and His vicarious death, man is born again into eternal live by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
- The Church is the Body and Bride of Christ, whose task is to take the Gospel to all men in all nations and to make disciple of them.
- The Consummation of all things includes the visible, personal return of Jesus Christ, the Resurrection of the dead and the translation of those alive in Christ into the Presence of God for eternity.